Hello,

We have a mail system that looks at about 30k incoming emails a day. We
have been running SA for about month (ver 3.03). We run this on a
spamass-milter off of sendmail. With the standard rules it has been
running OK but does not stop as much spam as we would like (we do sa learn
as well). The system runs about 1 gig of memory and is pretty fast.

Anyway I just put on " rulesdujour" and got it up and running but what a
big jump in resources.... So what would the common consensus be on what
rules to run to make the biggest dent on incoming spam with a smallest
jump in resources?

Thanks,

Ken Rea