On 08/12/2005 12:10 PM, Russ Ringer wrote:
Even with TRUSTED_NETWORKS set, the RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL rule is
triggered. I don't see how this is correct, when the IP address that
triggered it was not the last hop. This rule should only be triggered
when "sent directly from dynamic IP address"

That's not what the rule is looking for (the last hop).

The rule will lookup any hop that is NOT the FIRST hop. Since the mail first passes through a proxy (the hop we don't check as long as there are other external hops) and then passes through another hop (that we do check) the rule is firing since that second hop is listed.

This is actually a problem I'm experiencing myself (internal LAN clients smart hosting through a server on a static IP that I can't get out of the dynamic lists) and intend on investigating if there's a better way to do it without affecting spam hit rates too much.

Anyway, if you want the dynablocks to only take action on the connecting host, run them on your MX instead and zero the scores for them in SA.

Daryl