Ok, I downloaded 3.05, and tried the sa-stats.pl that comes with the
distribution.  Still nothing.

I'm pretty sure that the reason is that there isn't any information in the
maillog to process.  When I look through the maillog, I don't see anything
from SpamAssassin or MimeDefang at all.  There must be something that needs
to be written to the logs, that's not being written.

The man page says that sa-stats.pl parses spamd entries in the mail log.
I'm not running spamd (I'm running MimeDefang), so I assume that's part of
my problem.  Also - this server doesn't deliver mail directly - it passes
everything to an Exchange Server.  Does that make a difference?

Brian Leyton
IT Manager
Commercial Petroleum Equipment