On 09/12/2005 4:55 PM, mouss wrote:
Matt Kettler a écrit :

This seems to be the case. one question here (or two?):
- some mail is relayed by an MSP. should I add his IP to the trusted_networks so that SA "gets deeper" or should I just let SA do its usual work?

Include the IPs for any host that receive mail on your behalf (your MXes) and any hosts IPs that the mail will pass through after that.

- some mail is fetchmail-ed from my ISP. should I add my ISP IP (well, the IP for his top-most Received before fetching and his pop IP), or should I just let SA do its job?

Same thing. Include IPs for all hosts starting from their MX all the way to you. Be careful NOT to include their MSA IPs.

Daryl