Frank Bures wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to spamassassin, quite old to *NIX administration.  I am in the
> process of testing spamassassin on my new server and replacing my current
> home-brewed antispam measures with it.
>
> I am a subscriber to MAPS DNSBL.
>
> Question:
>
> What are recommended scoring settings for RCVD_IN_MAPS_* ?
>
> Thanks

That's *highly* subjective. Some would say MAPS is too aggressive to be worth
any points at all. Others would say they trust it explicitly and would
immediately give it 10.0.

In my opinion, starting 0.5 would be appropriate. I suggest this as safe
starting point to see how much nonspam they end up hitting. After a while if
you're comfortable start nudging it up. I myself would be rather reluctant to go
over half your required_score value unless I was quite impressed with the
results.