Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Justin Mason wrote on Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:32:21 -0800:
>
>> If you want a post-mortem, it might be worth forwarding a full
>> message with all headers...

> As you see all tests result in "cannot load message using
> Mail::DomainKeys::Message".

Do you have Mail::DomainKeys installed?

That is, does this command print "1" or an error?
$ perl -e "use Mail::DomainKeys::Message; print 1;"

Without Mail::DomainKeys installed, Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys will
fail.

Kai Schaetzl also wrote:
> Do you achieve verification from these auto-responders as well?
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't sign outgoing mail.  But mailing those auto-responders from my Yahoo
account reveals two PASS results.

If you like I can send you an email from my Yahoo account.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer