Aaron Boyles wrote:
Actually, no, I can't.  I get that message with Yahoo as well.  I vaguely
remember running into this issue before, and it having something to do with
using Windows 2K3 server behind NAT.  As I recall at the time, it was
decided that the 'solution' was far more work than it was worth.  :/

Really NAT should have nothing to do with it. Your DNS resolution on that box is
just plain broken.

I'd check /etc/resolv.conf and make sure only your DNS servers are listed.
I'd also make sure that all your internal IPs, especially the DNS server, have reverse-DNS zones on them. This is just critical for any kind of functional network.

It's Windows - no /etc/resolv.conf  :)

Does it work if you manually list outside DNS server IPs in your network settings, rather than using DHCP-supplied addresses and/or the gateway's IP?