Um, yeah, I figured that.  But I created the email alias account but I
have never used it to buy anything yet.  Besides PayPal, no one else in
the world has this account.

As for the account and ebay id, well, the above still applies.  We use
an ebay account established in `97.

My concern is did this information some how get randomly guessed by a
spammer or did the information originate from paypal.  I'm making no
accusations just trying to figure out if it's time to file a formal
legal complaint against a company for violation of their own rules.  But
to do so I need to determine what the probably is of being randomly
spammed over that of someone in the company selling a list.

Not
> to mention, that there has been no recent activity in either account.
>
>       Someone got all of the data, together with my name, eBay and
PayPal