Jason Bertoch escreveu:
Can someone point me in the right direction on exactly what the difference
between the following SPF tests are, please?  I assume that SPF_PASS means the
sending domain has an SPF record and the sending server IP matches.  However,
the description for SPF_FAIL, SPF_SOFTFAIL, and SPF_NEUTRAL are all the same.
In which case does the sender domain not have an SPF record?  Which one is there
a record, but the sending server IP doesn't match?  What is the fourth case that
I'm missing?

    SPF defines 3 kind of fail: neutral fail, soft fail and fail. This allows each domain to tell others what to do when SPF fails. If you're really concerned about your domain being forged, a fail would be the correct configuration (-all). In other cases, softfail (~all) or neutral fail (?all)  can be used.

http://www.openspf.org/mechanisms.html

Mechanisms can be prefixed with one of four characters:

- fail
~ softfail
+ pass
? neutral