-----Original Message-----
From: Yusuf Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:18:18 +1100
Subject: Re: Help with a rule

> Yes thats what I meant - I'll add x amount of points to the rule, but
> what would be a good way to write the rule?
>
> Postfix and MailScanner.

Why bother making a rule? Unless you then add a procmail rule to delete
the mail above a certain score, you'll still see it. It would be better
done in your postfix. I have postfix but I used postfixEnabler (Mac GUI)
to configure postfix. At least for me, it's in my aliases file. If the
address isn't in my aliases file, it doesn't get delivered. I think
there's a option in main.cf or master.cf to tell it to reject all other
mail, but I can't tell you offhand.