From: "John Fleming" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wrong tool. Visit http://www.rulesemporium.com/ and find the
sa-stats.pl on their site. It is the one most of us are using. It
gives individual score breakdowns. The name coincidence is
regrettable.

I have the "other sa-stats.pl" working well on my system. But I'm apparently not pointing the "other" version from RE to the log file correctly, as the results are all zero.

Major perl inexperience here - Would someone pleez send me their config lines for the RE version?

Generally an sa-stats.pl will tell you what parameters are. The defaults
for the sa-stats.pl that come with SpamAssassin Tools are useless. I
went in and edited them. I made "end" be "today" and "start" be "yesterday."
It's maybe not ideal. But it functions as well as that puppy ever functions.

The SARE version works fine as long as it can figure out where the
mail log lives.

{^_^}