Very true..   I went around and around with AOL over this every issue for
three days.

I will be happy to forward the dang things to you as well.  I may get one
or two that have some how escaped the AOL edits. Those I do receive are
somehow buried in a Receive: mail header.

If you are seeing the AOL members addresses then I'd like to know what you
did to receive them, because you appear the only one is several list I
belong to that are discussing this very issue that is seeing those
addresses.

> Peter P. Benac wrote:
>> AOl will send you what they refer to as a TOS alert wherever anyone
>> hits that spam button. They are even nice enough to attach the
>> offending message.
>>
>> They expect you to immediately remove that user from your lists;
>> however, they will replace every instance of the AOL members mail
>> address from the attach message with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

> ? Not true.  The TOS notices include the AOL member's email address
> unobfuscated.
>
> --
> Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
> Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer

----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and
Web Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
            First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!