Michael Clark wrote:
> No, because then I could use the system to sign you up for lists you
> didn't sign up for. The token (step 6) must be sent to the email
> address that was submitted in step 2). Mike

There are two distinct tokens.  One embedded in the email address the user has
to send to, and the other embedded in the link sent in the reply.

The tokens are not connected in any predictable fashion.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer