I get a ton of these.  However, I've also got about 30 spamtrap addresses
aliased to my account.  I also run my SA threshold at 7, so those two factors
probably account for a lot of the reason I get so many.

Anyway, the SARE stock rules help quite a bit, but I still see a fair number
of these that get through.  Most of the ones that get through only get about
BAYES_50 at best.  I finally resorted to raising the score on the
HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_XX rules by about 1 point each.  Even with this in place, I
still see a few here and there.

Craig