Title: RE: How easy is Spam Assassin really?

Matter of fact, one of the SARE ninjas does all his work using CygWin. I've used it from time to time. I also find it extremly cool. CygWin and CPAN, I had to giggle and think "Dang! Its actually working!"

Just don't try to use it with a 266mhz machine ;) It works....but don't try it.

--Chris