On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Spamassassin List wrote:

> From: Spamassassin List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Loren Wilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:21:12 +0800
> Subject: Re: error after upgraded to 3.11
>
> > You have an older version of the stock rules.  Doc fixed this
> > one a week or two ago, since we knew it was going to come up.
>
> Weird. rules_du_jour did not grab the newer version.

Obvious things to check are:

(1) Is "SARE_STOCKS" included as a trusted ruleset in
    /etc/rulesdujour/config ?

(2) Is your copy of rules_du_jour up to date ?  rules_du_jour will
    update to later versions but *won't* install the new version as
    the production version.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Phone: +44 1225 386101