Oh sorry. I forgot to include what I'm using. I can't tell you much about what sorter I'm using, because frankly, I don't know anything about that stuff   *^_^*

What I can tell you is that I'm using Cpanelx and I'm accessing my spamfolder through Neomail. As for what mail sorter I'm using, I have no idea, but I'll find out.