Mike Pepe wrote:
If your mail server and users are using IMAP, the "Junk E-mail" folder is on the server already.

I've got a script that runs from cron that will learn from that folder and then delete its contents several times a day.

My issue is when spam is missed, I'd like to "J" it so it goes to the Junk folder. This way, the server script will pick it.

Unfortunately, if you don't enable TB "adaptive filter", TB won't move the message to the Junk folder. This is a bug, but I don't know if it will ever be fixed (it dates back...). Now, I don't want the TB "adaptive filter".