Matt Kettler wrote:
It's not Linux centric, but it is to some degree *nix centric, but that will
happen with any perl tool.

Perl runs on lots of platforms, but is native to the *nix families. (ie: it
requires special porting to run on windows, and even that doesn't support the
whole perl language. Ditto for Netware.) That nativeness tends to lead to a
larger *nix userbase for a perl tool.

At the very least, expect to see a lot of posts from users on *nix machines.

Even so, having a procmail logfile could probably be done even on windows for
folks using cygwin. (at the very least, the # root-user prompt suggests they're
using a *nix style shell, either on *nix, or via cygwin)

whether one has a procmail logfile or not is secondary here. I guessed that he cited logs, but I wasn't absolutely certain. I think that posters should be precise when they talk. otherwise, I could ask why my SA isn't honoirig my Program~1\SA\hdr.cf. you would reply that this is a windows blahblah thing, but this is not. I can have a unix path like that.