onsdag 05 april 2006 06:43 skrev Philip Prindeville:
> I was looking on the FAQ and the Wiki, but couldn't find this...
>
> How do I filter based on the recipient mailbox address?  For instance, I'm
> running Linux, so if I get email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]
> then I know they're bogus...
>
> And can probably block it, even if some of the recipients are valid email
> addresses.

You might want to make sure that your MTA adds headers for envelope
recipients, for example Envelope-To:.

Then you can use

 blacklist_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 blacklist_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

but I would be careful because one *could* legitimately guess addresses,
especially if it's difficult to find detailed contact information on the
corresponding website. (Generally speaking; I don't know anything about your
website or to which addresses it would be plausible to send mail at your
domains.)

Your MTA does reject nonexistent recipients, and you just want to block mail
that is sent to certain nonexistent recipients *and* one or more existant
ones, I presume?

--
Magnus Holmgren