Greetings List:

My name is JD Smith and I have been put in charge of setting up a spam
solution for my organization.  I have chosen to go with MailScanner +
Postfix + SA + MailWatch.

I have everything pretty much setup and it is working, however my spam
filtering is far from the 90th percentile..  I think I'm actually only
catching around 70% or something which is worse than our old solution.

I trained the bayes with a corpus of common spam that was recommended to
me by someone somewhere (I forget) when I first got started.  Maybe I
need new updated rules?  Does anyone have any suggestions on where I
might find a list of good, suggested rules to implement?

Best regards,

JD Smith