Michael Monnerie wrote:
Sorry for x-posting, but that's a program useful to postfix and/or SA users.

http://www.benzedrine.cx/relaydb.html

Does anybody use or know about this program with tarpitting? It sounds very interesting, and for the author it seems to work, but I'd like to know if others made good or bad experience with it. After all, we're all fighting spammers, and if there are solutions really working, I'm ready to implement it into our servers.

pfff. just reading the two first paragraphs is enough to look elsewhere.

some people seem to redefine what a false positive is. they think that just because they reject mail or because the client/sender/... misbehaves, then it's not a false positive. This is just silly. a false positive is when a classifier considers a legitimate mail as spam, be that by rejection, by discarding, by delivering to a junk folder, ... etc.

just say no...