> Paul Wetter wrote:
>> Here is what I get when I reproduce the email:
>> tests=[BAYES_50=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001]
>>

>> spamassassin -t gives me this:
>>
>> Content analysis details:   (9.1 points, 2.5 required)
>>
>> pts rule name              description
>> ---- ----------------------
>> 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
>> 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
>> lines
>> 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>> 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
>>                            [score: 1.0000]
>> 1.6 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
>>               [Blocked - see
>> <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?81.121.100.79>]
>> 3.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
>>                            [81.121.100.79 listed in
>> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]
>>

>> They are very different!
>> Where do we go from here?
>>

> Question 1: what user are you running spamassassin -t as?
> Is it the same user that amavis runs as?
> Do you have a bayes_path statement in your local.cf?
>
> If the answer to the last two is "no" then you're using two different
> bayes DBs.
> SA determines what bayes database to use based on the home directory of
> the
> environment that executes it. It does not attempt to parse the "To:"
> header or
> anything like that.
>
> Question 2: do you have sa_local_tests_only = 1 in your amavisd.conf? If
> so, all
> the RCVD_IN_* tests are disabled.

To answer your questions:
1.  I ran spamassassin -t as root.
amavis runs as a different user.
I do have bayes_path in the local.cf file.  The line should read as
follows correct?
bayes_path /firstpartofpath/.spamassassin/bayes

2.  I have $sa_local_tests_only = 0    and I get other spam reports that
show several RCVD_IN_ checks that hit.
Also when I do sa-learn with the spam I use the path from above to learn
the spam.

Thanks again.