Friday 12 May 2006 16:38m Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> However, I don't really think we need to have SA doing this.  IMO, if
> spammers have to resort to obfuscating their domains in such a way that
> people need to actively copy/paste/edit/copy/paste to get to their site...

They already ofuscate their messages so badly that you'd have to be more than
stupid to take them as serious business. Yet some people buy from them.

But maybe ... maybe those who are stupid enough to fall for spam offers are
too stupid to follow the directions? Then again, maybe they aren't stupid,
just desperate.

--
Magnus Holmgren
[EMAIL PROTECTED]