Hello!

Is there any way to append certain spam status info (ie spam score, spam
tests etc) after the last line of the original message body?

I'm not interested in putting the original message body + spam status report
in two separate attachments, as done with the safe_report-option.

I read something about $status->rewrite_mail () and $messagestring =
$status->get_full_message_as_text (), but I don't know if these will do the
trick.. Neither do I know where/how to implement these commands.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
chia3