Paul Matthews wrote:
... what I want it to do is once it is marked as spam to move the e-mail
from /var/spool/mail/user to $HOME/mail/Junk

and same as marking it ham, move it from $HOME/mail/Junk to
/var/spool/mail/user

Can anyone tell me how-to do that?

Well, the desire to do this is quite correct. But I don't know that I'd go to the point of assuming that everything in the user's inbox is ham. After all, how do you know they haven't simply not see a message they will move to Junk later? In my case, I keep a Junk folder and a sub-folder of that used to drop in messages that were mislabelled as Junk.

I wonder, though, whether it would make sense to always register mail from known good folders as ham on an ongoing basis. In general, autolearn for ham over a certain threshold is about all I've done, except to specifically reprocess messages as ham that were incorrectly marked as spam to begin with.

Bill