Doc Schneider wrote:
DAve wrote:
Howdy,

My users are just about tired of the stock spams, we are getting many now that are barely hitting any stock rules at all. The funny thing is they are pretty much a legit email. No obfuscation, no funky headers, no URL.

I am nearly ready to just stomp any and all stock messages and force the few users who need them to whitelist the sender.

Has anyone else already been down this road? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

DAve

Sure is a stock spam rule set.

http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_stocks.cf

Had it running 10 minutes after it was announced. My problem is worse than that. Possibly I could create a meta rule in my local.cf that says a sare_stock hit plus any other rule, add 5 points.

Thanks though, I should have mentioned I use it.

Dave

Veterans?