--On Thursday, June 01, 2006 1:41 PM -0400 DAve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Currently 3.0.4 on the toasters, 3.0.2 on the MailScanner boxes. These
may or may not get updates this month. I've never been fond of "update"
as a solution to a problem unless I know the change in version will
directly improve my use of the product. Right now SA is working
wonderfully, I have no complaints.

For most software, I'd strongly agree with you. But anti-spam software is like anti-virus software. The battle evolves rapidly, and you need to evolve with it if you're going to be effective in fighting it.

With SA 3.1.2 just released, 3.0.4 is archaic. It's like fighting the Gulf War with WWII weapons. (And anyone using SA 2.xx is using stuff from the 19th century.)