I am using the GUI interface for SA.  I can also modify local.cf myself if
that is where you are talking about modifying it so the -D is in there.

Yes, our users are using their dynamic IPs from their comcast accounts, etc
etc etc.
I do understand that but what I am most interested in is the MX record being
taken away and I use an AWL so that removes some points but sometimes it
adds points to others... (I am not real sure how an AWL works when it starts
adding points to some of our emails and subtracting points to others)

Most of our users currently have a score of between 6 - 11 points for their
emails without baysean filtering.  Some of the SPAMs we receive have scores
that low as well.  We have 2 spam filters so I can essentially set the
points of SA to 12, let the SPAM's come through and as they do block their
subject lines with the other spam filter so it doesn't allow them to come
through.  That can be cumbersome however.

I would much rather fine someone to hire at a reasonable cost to come in and
fix the errors that are making SA detect our own emails as SPAM.

Wayne