spectacularstuff wrote:
We already have SA setup and working with Smartermail. We would like to hire someone that is familiar with SpamAssassin and a Windows 2003 server system in order to come set this thing up so that our own emails are not being detected as SPAM. Is anyone interested in this? If you are interested leave me a way to get in contact with you. Thanks, Wayne ------------------------------------------- We already have Spam Assassin set up and working. I have done as much as I can figure out how to do and am capable of and I still cannot get these errors gone. I am done trying. (If anyone didn't see my previous post, I was interested in help with removing the NO_DNS_FOR_FROM DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records. I have checked, we have MX and A DNS, it is set up correctly, I have our emails on whitelist received from, I have our IPs on Whitelist Froms and Trusted Networks. I still cannot get rid of SA reporting that we do not have that and tacking on 2.6 points onto our emails because of it.