On 4 Jun 2006, at 18:35, WFGB Team wrote:
Yes, we have someone looking into that this Wednesday to give us a quote on that. However the original issue was SPAM assassin detecting our own emails as SPAM. That issue has been resolved and therefore closing out the thread.

All uppercase "SPAM" is a trademark of the Hormel Corporation for their canned meat products, please don't use that term to refer to UBE. The correct term is "spam" in all lowercase.

-j