-------Original Message-------

From: Peter P. Benac

That is not solved.. All you did was mask the symptom!!

Your DNS is screwed up and screwed up bad.

Thank you everyone for your quotes, efforts and time involved.  We
actually
have this issue resolved now.  Created a batch to interface in with
Smartermail to bypass the SA checking.

Wayne
html#a4704507
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.

----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and
Web Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
           First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!