Hi,

Christoph Reichenberger wrote:
Hi,

thank you so much for your prompt reply and for your offer to look into this and help me.
I have saved the full message in a text file and put it at:
  http://www.ergonis.com/downloads/public/TheSpamMessage.txt

Also, I even saw in the header that it Autolearned it as HAM - so this may be even worse, isn't it?

Any help is highly appreciated.

OK!  I ran that through my SpamAssassin system and got the following
results:

http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/~rmhiajp/SA-results-20060605a.txt

This shows me that my Bayes system was 99-100% sure the message was
spam, and the message was hit by a load of network tests, and a rule from the mangled.cf file.

I don't use ComumniGate so I can't really advise on how to configure
your specific set up, but it looks to me as if you should switch on some
network tests and get Bayes working.

The mangled.cf file can be found here:

http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/mangled.cf

<SNIP>

--
Anthony Peacock
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that