Marc Perkel wrote:
> Here's the link to the wiki, but I don't know what to do with it.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/iXhash

Disclaimer: I've never tried this. However, the following is a fairly
well educated guess at how to install it.

1) copy paste the bottom half into a file called iXhash.pm
2) copy-paste the top half into a file called "ixhash.cf"
3) place iXhash.pm somewhere that is global r/x
4) edit the ixhash.cf to reflect where iXhash.pm is.
5) copy ixhash.cf into /etc/mail/spamassasssin
6) run spamassassin --lint
7) if it passes, restart spamd or any other persistent daemons that use
the spamassassin perl API.