On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Matt Hampton wrote:

> I am adding the AS Number and CIDR by a milter.  I want to track
> which AS Numbers are producing the most spam.

How does Bayes help you do that? You need something to pull the AS
number out of messages that are marked as spam, which is the province
of something outside SA (e.g. Procmail).

What handles/discards messages after SA has scored them?

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]