Title: RE: HUMOR: Gap needs to fire Marketing people.

Back when I was an antispam noob, I tried that with several companies. Now that I'm a bit wiser and more jaded, they can pay me to consult. They pay someone to write the spammy marketing emails, forcing all of us to do more work.

Just trying to reach someone in the company who:
1) Understands what I'm talking about
2) Gives a sh1t
3) Has the power to change the problem.
is too long of a battle. I've got enough trouble educating our vendors and customers. Big places like the Gap, Insight, CDW, airlines, travel agencies, ect, can pay for my time.

It may sound mean, but try educating long enough, and you'll feel the same way in no time at all :)

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and SARE/URIBL ninja
http://www.uribl.com
http://www.rulesemporium.com