I am running SpamAssassin on a Windows 2003 Server.
It is version 3.1.2.

Is there any way to know which plugins work on the Windows version?

The Windows setup instructions at
http://www.openhandhome.com/howtosa310.html
seems to say that DCC and Razor don't work and that Pyzor is difficult to set
up.

So firstly, is this info up to date?
Are these plugins still not viable on a Windows installation?
If it is possible, does anyone have some instructions on getting them to work?

There are some other plugins that i would also like to implement (for example
iXhash and OCR Plugin or OCR scanner and image validator SA-plugin), but i
don't know whether they work on windows installations. How can i find out if
these are meant to function on windows?

How can you tell if a plugin doesn't work? Will it give you an error message?

I have tried installing ixhash and i get the following info in my log:
[2996] dbg: config: read file F:\Perl\site/etc/mail/spamassassin/ixhash.cf
[2996] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::iXhash from @INC
[2996] dbg: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::iXhash=HASH(0x2d0c258)
[2996] dbg: plugin: registering glue method for ixhashtest
(Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::iXhash=HASH(0x2d0c258))
[2996] dbg: IXHASH: IxHash querying Server ix.dnsbl.manitu.net
[2996] dbg: IXHASH: IxHash querying Server nospam.login-solutions.ag
[2996] dbg: IXHASH: IxHash querying Server nospam.login-solutions.de

I get no other references to ixhash, so does this mean i am not getting any
hits or that the plugin does not function.

Thanks
Ben