From: "Terry Wray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I checked the FAQ's and the searched the WIKI but couldn't find an answer to this question...

My email client (thunderbird) connects directly to my remote POP Mail Server, which is hosted by my ISP.

Is there a configuration of SpamAssassin that will work for me?

Modulo the flexibility of Thunderbird you should be able to.

I do something akin to this with Outlook Express.

I use fetchmail to get mail from the ISP. I feed that through procmail
as the MDA. Procmail calls spamc->spamd for the filtering. It also
does some prefiltering before I get to SpamAssassin.

{^_^}