1 - No legit e-mail should have in-line gifs.. they should be attached.
2 - I don't
3 - Right, and that's what I'm asking how to do.

On 6/27/06, Dallas L. Engelken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

personally i would disagree...  i seldom get 1 legit message a day with
with inline-gif's, and its always newsletters that either  a) i can do
without  or   b) i can whitelist if need be.

now i'm not saying i'd throw that policy down the throat of all my
lusers, but a per-user rule to stop it for yourself may be just what you
need.