I don't administer the SonicWall personally, but it has a "pro-active" web
filter, using rules that nobody here completely comprehends, to block
categories of Web Content.

The category that this URL was hitting was "Free Software Downloads".

We're a fairly small organization so it's easy for me to have the firewall
administrator "Unblock" a site when this happens.  But this is the first time
I've had something start being blocked, after using it for a long time.  Our
Administrator mentioned that some work that he'd been doing may have caused
this incident.

--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.