I suspect others have already mentioned it, but every one of those hit bayes_00, which claims they are ham.  Something has happened to your Bayes database, I would guess.

        Loren
----- Original Message -----
To: users
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: Lots of missed spam

Hi All,
After 6 months or more of perfect operation, I have had heaps of spam has been missed over the last few weeks. Running SA with -D option shows nothing obvious in the logs.
A small selection of misses is posted here:

Anybody got any ideas why really obvious stuff might be getting through? Some of it is stuff which always used to get tagged, but now isn't. There's been no changes on the server, except for an increase in the number of mail users.
I also note that quite a lot of it is getting negative sscores.

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe
Network Systems Engineer