On Wednesday July 12 2006 2:36 pm, Jack Gostl wrote:
> [...]

No, you should not add a file in the form of rdj.cf.  The rules you
find in /usr/local/share/spamassassin are spamassassin default rules.
These have nothing to do with RDJ.  RDJ, which should be run via a
cron job to pull updated rules from SARE, puts the SARE rules in a
separate directory (the site rules directory, iirc).

With respect, I'm questioning if you've installed RDJ correctly.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.