On 7/12/06, Marc Perkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> There's been a fellow over on the procmail list claiming for well over
> a year now that he can get better accuracy than SA through message
> header analysis alone

His claim might well be true.

Oh, I have no doubt that he's speaking truthfully.  Problem is that if
no one else can look at what he's done, there's no way to confirm or
deny my own suspicion, which is that most of his rules are only that
accurate in his specific environment.  That is, I tend to expect that
if you picked up his rules and dropped them on another machine halfway
around the world with a different ISP and mail routing chain, their
accuracy would plummet.