I am running SpamAssassin 3.1.2 on Windows 2003.

I have had a problem with dnsbl lookups, as even though they complete, they do not return any results.

It appears that only when i get a dns timeout that any that did complete and were positive are actually returned and score the email. I wrote a longer email with log excerpts etc but this list kept on rejecting it (Is there any way to get around that? It is so frustrating especially as it doesn't tell you what is causing it to have a high score).
It is here:
http://www.arkbb.co.uk/logs/2006-07-13-SpamAssassinQ.txt

Is there a way to turn on extra DNSBL logging, as it doesn't tell you very much?

Thanks
Ben