Robert Nicholson wrote:
> Can anybody tell me why the X-Spam headers are put at the top?
Yes, because doing otherwise will break DomainKeys signatures.

> Any chance I can set it so that it always puts the X-Spam headers
> after From:?
You can hack the code to do it, but I'd suggest not doing so because of
the above problem.

In general Received headers get added at the top, so that working down
the headers you can determine chronology. I'm not sure if this is a RFC
requirement or not, and I'm not sure if it would be required for this
header. However, given the general behaviors of adding Received:
headers, blending in with the trend of how headers are added is the
most-sensible thing to do.