Title: RE: Why is there so much hype behind Image spam

Except Catherine has helped the spamassassin project more then people will ever no. May not be direct, but her help has definetly been great. Projects sharing knowledge help us all.

I would say spammers are a far second to a well tuned SA setup. Frankly, I think we are kicking their ass.

Image spam, bah! They are filled with numerous other flags.

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and SARE/URIBL ninja
http://www.uribl.com
http://www.rulesemporium.com