On Saturday 22 July 2006 09:03, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Looking for people to try this out and for people who want to
> participate in this new project. These lists do block spam, but more
> importantly that are used to actively detect nonspam and reduce false
> positives. Here's the details. I'm looking for some partners to help
> feed data into the system as wel as people to use it and let me know how
> well it works.
>
> http://wiki.ctyme.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists

Quoting:

 Unfortunately EFF can't get beyond listening to themselves echo their own
opinion to understand that the concepts behind AOL/Goodmail are at least
partially sound. The idea is to get the good email through.

--enequote.

Talk about echoing one's own opinion....

If your system is as well thought out as your championing of AOL
it's unlikely to be worth my time.

--
John Andersen