Hello, is this really Marc? ;-)

Sorry about the rant Marc, if that's you. I understand why you can't or won't implement SPF and I don't blame you under the circumstances. It's just that your statement was at best obvious and at the same time incomplete. A more accurate statement would have been, "SPF breaks email forwarding for my users and myself because my email forwarder does not support SRS" for which we would have said something like, "well don't use SPF" or better yet, "find a different email provider that has implemented SRS and you too can implement SPF."

Other statements that would have been considered more acceptable to starting a conversation in general would have been, "SPF breaks email forwarding in present SMTP implemenations" or "SPF breaks email forwarding due to that lack of the wide spread implementation of SRS" but then we would have just said "Duh!"