Menno wrote:
> Ramprasad wrote:
> >
> > But still this mail is getting thru
> > http://ecm.netcore.co.in/tmp/imagespam.txt
> >
> I tested your mail here with the latest imageinfo.pm and it comes through
> indeed. The exact same one in .gif (same text, same background)
> was detected
> though. It was even my first and only image-spam that got a LARGO score
> since the install last week, I don't get many of those spams..

The OCR plugin hits on this one:

 pts rule name              description
--
 1.5 SPAMPIC_ALPHA_3        Image contains many alphanumeric chars
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP

(One might argue that a score of 10 is a bit excessive, but note that
this spam escaped all other tests.)