Title: RE: HTML-tests good or bad?

ROFL!! I just saw this thread!

I haven't played hockey since January :( And still my spelling hasn't improved!

I am in fact, a product of the US skool system ;)

And if you're a Boston Bruins Hockey fan, today is a GREAT DAY!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2544373

I'm so far behind in my antispam its not even funny. Damn server migrations!

--Chris (Vowel? Who the hell needs vowels?)